Author Topic: Environment and architecture.  (Read 3477 times)

aksha

Environment and architecture.
« on: July 18, 2006, 03:29:30 PM »
Hi everyone
I have just completed my graduation and looking to work under architects dealing with environment conscious projects.
Please do let me know ..
Thanks

Aparna

• View Profile
Environment and architecture.
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2006, 12:56:55 AM »
which college were u from?

kerry19

• View Profile
    • Diamond Ring
Re: Environment and architecture.
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2009, 11:50:49 AM »
What do you mean by term "environment conscious projects", can you explore it a little bit more only then i will be able to suggest you something

shweta

• View Profile
Re: Environment and architecture.
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2009, 12:55:02 AM »
Which city are you looking to work in. Let me know and I could give you some suggestions.

The Indian Architecture & Construction Network Blog is an unmoderated blog for the Indian architects, indian Architecture and indian construction industry. The issues discussed here / news relate to professional practice, construction, design, environment, urban design, interiors, green buildings, sustainability, Energy Efficient Architecture, architectural competitions, academic standards, projects, professional institutions, architecture students, CAD, vaastu, Job postings etc. etc. The comments posted on this blog are the views of the poster. The Blog owners may or may not subscribe to the same and cannot be held responsible for the same. The blog owners take no responsibilty for any loss incured by anyone whatsoever it maybe, by clicking on the links on this website.

Indian Architecture & Construction Blog

The blog is hosted by Manchanda Associates . www.manchanda.co.in

ENVARCH - an Environmental design initiative by Manchanda Associates
Industrial Design : Retractable Vehicle shade for tropical & Cold climates