Author Topic: Career in Architect  (Read 1482 times)

CarolK

Career in Architect
« on: September 19, 2006, 04:38:44 AM »
Hello, my name is Carol, and I am a student currently studying in high school. I am considering becoming an architect in the future, and would like to ask you some questions.

-Can you tell me how you got into this field?
-What inspired you to study architecture?
-What are some of the skills that you will need in order to become an architect?
-What are other jobs that can you do with the skills that you’ve gain from this field?
-What is your working environment like?
-What courses do you recommend high school students to take, in order to give them an advantage to get into this field?
-How do you think that this job will be different in the future? How will you adapt to the change?
-Do you think that there would be more or less opportunities to become an architect in the future? Why?
-Are there more male or female in this field? By how much?
-How was your salary different from the first year you were in field and now?
-If you were to change your field, what will it be, and why?

Thank you so much for your time:)

The Indian Architecture & Construction Network Blog is an unmoderated blog for the Indian architects, indian Architecture and indian construction industry. The issues discussed here / news relate to professional practice, construction, design, environment, urban design, interiors, green buildings, sustainability, Energy Efficient Architecture, architectural competitions, academic standards, projects, professional institutions, architecture students, CAD, vaastu, Job postings etc. etc. The comments posted on this blog are the views of the poster. The Blog owners may or may not subscribe to the same and cannot be held responsible for the same. The blog owners take no responsibilty for any loss incured by anyone whatsoever it maybe, by clicking on the links on this website.

Indian Architecture & Construction Blog

The blog is hosted by Manchanda Associates . www.manchanda.co.in

ENVARCH - an Environmental design initiative by Manchanda Associates
Industrial Design : Retractable Vehicle shade for tropical & Cold climates