Author Topic: free lancer looking for architectural jobs  (Read 2712 times)

purvi

free lancer looking for architectural jobs
« on: January 08, 2007, 04:33:19 PM »

i am an architect with 2 years of experience.now due to house hold responsibilits i cannot continue a full time job .but i wish that i remain connected to this field ,so i req job not of much responsibility.and which can be done from home.
looking for this kind of work .designing ,drawing etc.im well versed with autocad

Lior/Mosessco

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2007, 10:08:34 PM »
Dear Purvi,

We are an architect firm located in Israel, and we would like to work with you (via internet of course).
We need a well trained architect whith CAD capabilities and working drawing.
Please send us your e-mail if you are interested
mosessco@netvision.net.il (For Lior)

Thank you

Lior,

Tilden

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2007, 10:03:36 PM »
Purvi-
I was interested in giving you some work. Please contact me at tildencooper@yahoo.com.
I mainly work on residential projects (I am US based) and wonder if you have any experience wit hUS architecture?

The Indian Architecture & Construction Network Blog is an unmoderated blog for the Indian architects, indian Architecture and indian construction industry. The issues discussed here / news relate to professional practice, construction, design, environment, urban design, interiors, green buildings, sustainability, Energy Efficient Architecture, architectural competitions, academic standards, projects, professional institutions, architecture students, CAD, vaastu, Job postings etc. etc. The comments posted on this blog are the views of the poster. The Blog owners may or may not subscribe to the same and cannot be held responsible for the same. The blog owners take no responsibilty for any loss incured by anyone whatsoever it maybe, by clicking on the links on this website.

Indian Architecture & Construction Blog

The blog is hosted by Manchanda Associates . www.manchanda.co.in

ENVARCH - an Environmental design initiative by Manchanda Associates
Industrial Design : Retractable Vehicle shade for tropical & Cold climates