Author Topic: Researcher from Glasgow  (Read 2625 times)

vijayalakshmi

• View Profile
Researcher from Glasgow
« on: July 23, 2007, 02:58:07 PM »
Dear All,    

I am Vijayalakshmi pursuing Masters in International Project Management in Glasgow. I completed my architecture degree in India and currently doing my research on "An investigation on the Architect's role as a project manager in the construction industry in India".

As a part of research methodology, the research involves primary data collection – mainly of questionnaires, were your participation is greatly needed. It would be of great help if you can spare few minutes out of your busy schedule, to actively participate in my research.

Your assistance and co-operation in this research programme will be welcome and gratefully received. For any clarifications please do not hesitate to contact arvijayalakshmi@gmail.com.

Please click on the link below for your participation in the questionnaire and do send it within 2 days of time.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=Hg50...nd3kjXIsg_3d_3d

NOTE ABOUT THE QUESTIONNAIRE
This questionnaire is solely for academic purpose, namely for a Master's dissertation. Please note that all information disclosed in this questionnaire will be treated with confidentiality.

Yours faithfully
Vijayalakshmi
Researcher

The Indian Architecture & Construction Network Blog is an unmoderated blog for the Indian architects, indian Architecture and indian construction industry. The issues discussed here / news relate to professional practice, construction, design, environment, urban design, interiors, green buildings, sustainability, Energy Efficient Architecture, architectural competitions, academic standards, projects, professional institutions, architecture students, CAD, vaastu, Job postings etc. etc. The comments posted on this blog are the views of the poster. The Blog owners may or may not subscribe to the same and cannot be held responsible for the same. The blog owners take no responsibilty for any loss incured by anyone whatsoever it maybe, by clicking on the links on this website.

Indian Architecture & Construction Blog

The blog is hosted by Manchanda Associates . www.manchanda.co.in

ENVARCH - an Environmental design initiative by Manchanda Associates
Industrial Design : Retractable Vehicle shade for tropical & Cold climates